Posted by on August 01, 2013 Tickets for MODXpo 2013 now available!
Ah, it's that time of year again. Time to announce MODXpo Europe!
Last year we had a (if I can say so myself) great event in Utrecht, The Netherlands, and this year a group of German MODX ambassadors have been leading the way for a new MODXpo event in Cologne (known to locals as Köln), Germany. Today, we're opening this website, the Early Bird tickets and Call for Papers/Speakers.
The important facts:
- November 1st and 2nd, 2013, one track of session each days.
- At KOMED at the Cologne MediaPark.
- Advance tickets are available for only €99 until August 15th, and limited to the first 50 sales. Get yours now.
- After August 15th or when sold out, Early-bird tickets are available for €149. In October, Regular tickets are €199.
- We're looking for speakers! (And sponsors too!)
- There might be an optional tourist activity on November 3rd (Sunday) for those out of town.
- More information on everything else soon.
For this year, you can expect great sessions, superb lunch (really, the menu looks fantastic!), break-out rooms if you need to work or want to hack away with techniques you just learned and all in all, a lot of MODX.
I'm excited to be part of the team organising MODXpo Europe 2013, and look forward to seeing you there!